A-Dai's Roast Duck (阿呆烤鴨料理店) Serving the Affordable and Heavenly Roast Duck by Three Different Methods in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan!


On May 20, 2020, I received the flyer from A-Dai's Roast Duck (阿呆烤鴨料理店). Out of curiosity, I'd like to try its roast duck. Therefore, I placed my order via phone and then took out my roast duck by motorcycle.



A-Dai's Roast Duck (阿呆烤鴨料理店) was on Min-An West Rd, Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan.


I ordered the roast duck by 3 ways to enjoy (一鴨三吃) at 480 TWD (= 15.96 USD). The roast duck by 3 ways (一鴨三吃) consisted of the stir-fried duck bone (熱炒鴨架), sliced duck (片鴨) and deep-fried duck (鹹酥鴨).


Of the 3 dishes, the dish I expected the most was exactly the deep-fried duck (鹹酥鴨) because it smelled too good to resist! Moreover, the deep-fried duck was relatively rare at other roast duck restaurants.


At first, I'd like to try the stir-fried duck bone (熱炒鴨架). The chunked duck bones were fried with the species like the basil and chili pepper. I felt the mixed aroma of the basil and duck after opening the bag.


The stir-fried duck was spicy and tasty with the fragrant basil!


The meat of the dish was attached to the duck bone, so I slowly and carefully enjoyed the dish!


Next, I tried the deep-fried duck which smelled very mouth-watering! The deep-fried duck looked darker and browner. The species inside the same bag were the garlics and onions.


The texture of deep-fried duck was pretty crispy. Some of duck cartilages were too crispy to debone. The deep-fried duck was spicy, tasty but strong! I loved it so much! With the fresh sliced onions, the deep-fried duck tasted even more delicious. The dish was too heavenly to stop myself from eating it!


The last one was the sliced roast duck (片鴨), the classic dish of roast duck restaurants. The roast duck was thinly sliced with the duck skin.


The quality of roast duck here was pretty high! The roasted duck skin was slightly oily and crispy. The combination of thinly-sliced duck and roasted duck skin was fantastic!


The sliced roast duck tasted very fantastic and classic with the sweet bean sauce, scallions and popiah skin!

Personally speaking, I'm pretty satisfied with the quality of A-Dai's Roast Duck (阿呆烤鴨料理店). Additionally, the price here is slightly lower, and here is the special and tasty dish, deep-fried duck (鹹酥鴨). I strongly recommend A-Dai's Roast Duck (阿呆烤鴨料理店)!


Map Information


Business Hours:10:30 - 20:30 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+886 902 122 806

留言