Umineko Ramen (海貓亭), Serving the Scrumptious and Special Ramen at Low Prices in Xindian, New Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Feb. 8, 2020, my friends and I visited Xindian, New Taipei, Taiwan. We heard that here was an excellent ramen restaurant, Umineko Ramen (海貓亭), so we'd like to try it!

Umineko Ramen (海貓亭) is located near Xindian Elementary School. To arrive at Umineko Ramen (海貓亭), Customers could walk 10 minutes from MRT Xindian Station or get off the bus at the bus stop Xindian Elementary School.


The environment here looked brighter and wider than in common ramen restaurants.


Moreover, here was a fish tank!



The servant here was quite enthusiastic!


The ramen here was pretty affordable! The prices here were under 200 TWD (= 6.66 USD)!


One of my friend ordered a bowl of special soy sauce ramen (特製醬油拉麵) at 120 TWD (= 3.99 USD). It looked quite delicious!


The other friend and I ordered the signature here, Umineko's Oil Noodles (海貓拌麵). A bowl of the soup-less noodles cost me 150 TWD (= 4.99 USD)!


Umineko's oil noodles was fully covered with the abundant, various and mouth-watering toppings!


The fried chicken was golden-looking and crispy!



The fried chicken tasted juicy and tender when I put it into my mouth!


The soft-boiled egg not only looked beautiful but also tasted great!


The sliced sous vide pork with white sesame was tender, juicy and good-smelling!


The portion of noodles was quite large! With special and good-smelling sauce, the oil noodles was really scrumptious! It was too hard to resist!


Sprinkling some shichimi powder made the oil noodles also delicious!


Besides Umineko's oil noodles, I also ordered a dish of takoyaki (章魚燒) at 80 TWD (= 2.66 USD).


The bonito flakes looked like dancing when the takoyaki was served. The texture of the golden takoyaki was moderate, and the octopus inside was not only large but also fresh! The side dish was absolutely worth a try!


My friend order a dish of assorted croquettes at 60 TWD (= 2 USD). I exchanged some takoyaki balls for a pumpkin croquette with my friend. The hot croquette was crispy outside and fluffy inside with pumpkin aroma!


Additionally, my friend also ordered a pudding for dessert. It looked quite mouth-watering, but I didn't try it actually.


Personally speaking, at Umineko Ramen (海貓亭), the quality of food is amazingly high, but the price of food is unbelievably low! Moreover, the portion of food is large and satisfying!

I especially recommend Umineko's oil noodles! Umineko Ramen (海貓亭) is absolutely worth a try!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 13:30;17:30 - 20:30 (Closed on Thursdays)

留言