Sato Curry (佐藤咖哩), Serving the Simple, Pure but Delicious Curry Rice in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Mar. 19, 2019, before my friend and I went to the movie "Fate / Stay Night", we headed to Sato Curry (佐藤咖哩) for dinner near MRT Liuzhangli Station, Taipei, Taiwan.

Luckily, it didn't took us too much time to queue. Here were not many seats inside Sato Curry (佐藤咖哩.


Here were 2 kinds of seats, bar seats and table seats.


We 4 people had the table seats.


The placement on the table looked quite interesting!


Soon our curry sets were all served.


I ordered the beef curry rice with sausage and cheese. It totally cost me 230 TWD (= 7.64 USD).


The sausage was salty German sausage. Its surface looked slightly burnt. It tasted very good with curry!


The egg yolk was still runny. It tasted so great with cheese, rice and curry!


I did asked for slightly spicy curry. It tasted good and rich with a little spicy flavor. The beef chunk was very tender! Additionally, I could discover some enoki mushrooms in my curry!

The curry at Sato Curry (佐藤咖哩) tasted good! Its portion was also satisfying. The price of takeout was 50 TWD (= 1.66 USD) lower than dine-in!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 14:30;17:30 - 21:00
TEL:+8862 8732 6523

留言