Menya Taiga (麺屋大河), Serving the Extremely Delicious Squid Miso Ramen in Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan!


(中文版:麵屋大河,日本石川金澤,極美味的墨魚味噌拉麵!)

On Jan. 5, 2020, I visited Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan for my 1st time! After I checked in at Hotel Vista near Kanazawa Station in my 1st evening, I started to look for my dinner.

My final decision was Menya Taiga (麺屋大河), the pretty popular ramen restaurant near JR Kanazawa Station!


Menya Taiga (麺屋大河) opened until 23:00. Basically, the queueing customers at its entrance seemed never decreasing!


The servant here would give customers the menu at first when queueing. This time I was planning to order the quite special signature here, black miso ramen, at 830 JPY (= 7.54 USD). Also, I ordered an additional soft-boiled egg at 100 JPY (= 0.91 USD).


Besides the Japenese menus, here were some English menus!



Here was a time-limited ramen, crab miso ramen, but the ramen was already sold out when I arrived here!


After lining up here for half an hour, I had my seat here.


Customers here would receive a cup of vegetable juice after being seated. It was pretty good for health!



Besides the vegetable juice, customers here could order the additional beverage, black banana juice!


My black miso ramen was soon served just after I was seated!


The soup looked so black due to the squid ink. It tasted so great with not only the aroma of miso but also the freshness of seafood. The combination of the both was almost perfect!



The noodles here were the thick and curl noodles. Its texture was slightly firm and al dente! The noodles tasted so impeccable with the squid miso soup!



The sous vide pork here looked quite pink. It not only tasted tender but also stroke a perfect balance between fat and lean meat!


The soft-boiled egg was also quite fantastic. The egg yolk was still runny after I bite it!



The supporting role, dried bamboo shoot, was very good, too!


Customers here could add some condiments to enjoy different flavors!


The so satisfying ramen cost me only 930 JPY (= 253 TWD)! What a bargain!



Besides the heavenly ramen here, another advantage of Menya Taiga (麺屋大河) which differed from other independent ramen restaurants was that the credit cards were acceptable!


The quality of ramen at Menya Taiga (麺屋大河) is exactly high! That's probably the reason why the customers, locals or tourists, visit Menya Taiga (麺屋大河) one after another! I think Menya Taiga (麺屋大河) is exactly one of the most representative local specialities in Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan!


Map Information

 

Business Hours:11:30 - 15:00;17:30 - 23:00 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+81 76-260-7737

留言