La Casa Toscana, Serving the Special Wild Gourmet, Rabbit Pasta, in Stuttgart, Germany!


On Dec. 5, 2019, I visited my friend in Stuttgart, Germany. That morning my friend drove me to the town where she worked daily, Schwäbisch Hall to walk around Schwäbisch Hall.

At noon, we came to the Italian restaurant she recommended to me, La Casa Toscana. Because we got here earlier, here were only a few customers at this restaurant.


The decoration on the table looked simple and good!


I ordered the course my friend recommended, 211 Tagliatelle con coniglio selvatico, at 17.5 EUR (= 586 TWD). Tagliatelle meant a wide kind of pasta, and coniglio selvatico meant European rabbit.


Therefore, my course was exactly rabbit pasta, Tagliatelle con coniglio selvatico!


Of course, the beer was absolutely necessary when dining in Germany! Thus I ordered a glass of Hefenweizen Dunkel beer at 3.5 EUR (= 117 TWD).


The German beer tasted very good and smooth! It was too hard to resist!


My friend's course was served at first. Her course was 212 Tagliatelle con gamberi e zafferano, prawn pasta!


Mine was served later, but the aroma made my mouth water! Especially the combination of Parmesan cheese and apple-Baorolo sauce was hard to forget!


But I was so curious about how the rabbit tasted!


The texture of rabbit was slightly lean, but it tasted so fantastic with apple-Barolo sauce and melted Parmesan cheese!


The Tagliatelle was wide and thick, but its texture was still al dente! It was a little soft outside but firm inside. I was so satisfied by Tagliatelle con coniglio selvatico!


The Tagliatelle absorbing apple-Barolo sauce tasted so heavenly! It was also matched with the rabbit! The Tagliatelle con coniglio selvatico here was absolutely worth a try!

After enjoying such a wonderful lunch, my friend and I took a stroll at Schwäbisch Hall Christmas Market, and then we went to Cafe am Markt nearby for our tea time!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 13:30;17:00 - 22:30 (Mon., Wed., Thu., Fri. & Sun.)
                             17:00 - 23:30 (Sat.)
                             Closed on Tuesdays
TEL:+49 791 3800

留言