Sasebo Burger Big Man (佐世保バーガービッグマン), the Time-Honored Burger Restaurant Est. 1970 in Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan!


On Dec. 24, 2018, I came to Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan. I was planning to enjoy Sasebo's speciality, burger! Thus, I visited the headquarter of Sasebo Burger Big Man (佐世保バーガービッグマン) est. 1970 at Kamikyomachi!


Due to Sasebo's US Navy base, burger culture started from here in Japan. And burgers had become Sasebo's representative speciality!


After taking a look at its menu at its door, I decided to order the most popular originator bacon-and-eggs hamburger at 1,150 JPY (= 10.63 USD)!


The process of order was to place my order, pay the bill, take your ticket number and the wait to be called nearby.


I chose to dine in that day. If taking out, here was also Big Man's take-out-only branch nearby. The waiting period could be shortened. 


During the waiting period, I played the mobile game FGO to kill time.


I discovered that Big Man had a collaboration with a game! The game seemed Kantai Collection, but I wasn't so sure because I had never played the game.


After roughly one-hour queueing, I eventually had my seat!


Its dining space inside the restaurant was not spacious.


My meal was soon served after having my seat.


The combo included the cold beverage, fresh-made burger and fries!


The originator burger was a bacon-and-eggs burger. The patty was made of 100% Japan's beef!


The grilled patty tasted tender and juicy with crispy and salty bacons and a round and runny egg! Its a little roasted burger bun, fresh cabbage&tomato and slightly sour mayonnaise made the burger perfect! The burger here was so special and delicious. It was worth my time and patience to queue!


The fries here was OK. It made me very full with ketchup.

Sasebo Burger Big Man's signature burger is too excellent! If you're a meat lover, you can get one more patty by just paying 200 JPY (= 1.85 USD)! But I really suggest you take out to save your time!


Map Information



Business Hours:10:00 - 21:30
Official Website:https://www.sasebo-bigman.jp/
TEL:+81 956-24-6382

留言