Jangsusam (장수삼), the Affordable and Tasty Ginseng Chicken Soup in Busan, South Korea!


On Dec. 20, 2018, I flew to Busan Airport (PUS) from Jeju Airport (CJU), South Korea in the morning. I arrived in Busan before noon. I just took the bus No. 307 to Shinsegae Department by Centum City (센텀시티) Station to deposit my luggage and then transferred to Millak (민락) Station by underground.


I came to Jangsusam (장수삼) for its samgyetang  (삼계탕, ginseng chicken soup) with very good reviews on Internet.


I arrived at Jangsusam (장수삼) roughly at 11:30. I was the only customers then. After that, the customers here became more and more!


Its samgyetang  (삼계탕, ginseng chicken soup) was at 12,000 KRW (= 10.09 USD). It was cheaper than the other restaurants.


Its side dishes were various as the same as Korean Traditional cuisine. Moreover, here also was a small cup of Korean wine.


Its kimchi and chili pepper tasted good!


Its side dishes were unlimited!


The next one was the main course, samgyetang  (삼계탕, ginseng chicken soup)! It looked steaming hot!


I tore the tender chicken in half by chopsticks. There was some rice in the chicken! The combination of rice and ginseng chicken soup was really amazing!


The stewed chicken was really tender and tasty!


Dipping with some salt made the chicken so delicious!


The samgyetang  (삼계탕, ginseng chicken soup) had a strong flavor of ginseng. It tasted good and mild!

There was a lot of ginseng in the restaurant!


It also served non-alcohol hot beverage.


After enjoying the delicious samgyetang  (삼계탕, ginseng chicken soup), I took a ginseng candy before leaving.


I slowly walked back to Centum City (센텀시티) Station because I was too full. And then I got on the bus No. 181 to my next destination, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple (해동용궁사).


Map Information



Business Hours:11:00 - 20:00 (Closed on Tuesday)
TEL:+82 51-746-7923

留言

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. panax vietnamensis

    回覆刪除

張貼留言