Chao Phraya Princess, the Cruise Sailing on Beautiful Chao Phraya River, Bangkok, Thailand with Dinner in Evenings.


On Apr. 25, 2019, after I visited the Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Phra Chetuphon and Wat Arun Ratchawararam, I headed to River City Bangkok near Pier N3, Si Phraya, from Pier N7, Wat Arun, by Chao Phraya Express Boat.


I arrived at River City Bangkok at 18:00 in order to check in for my river cruise this evening. This time I booked Chao Phraya Princess on Klook. The plan included 2-hour cruise and dinner buffet at 25.12 USD (= 774 THB).



But there was roughly 1 hour to boarding time after check-in.


Because I walked hard at its high temperature that afternoon, I just took rest at Tom N Tom nearby. I played my mobile game and had Thai milk tea to kill time.


Eventually, it was 19:30, the boarding time. Everyone entered the cruises.


There were lots of customers boarding the cruises.


There were so many cruises at the pier.



When boarding, the cruises were linked together


My seat was on the 2nd floor and just next to its stage. It was at open-air area.


After passengers all boarded, the cruise started! And then everyone was going to enjoy the buffet!


The cuisines of buffet on the cruise looked so various.


And every dish looked so Thai!


But I thought its delicacy was lower than I expected, but it was still OK.


Although the food here tasted not bad, its portion was still very large.


For example, its shrimps were so many! It seemed that they didn't worried that you ate too many and kept supplying!


Here was also the fresh sliced beef, but I thought the beef seemed overcooked.


Of course, here were some desserts. Enjoying the desserts with the night Chao Phraya River made me so relaxed.


Chao Phraya Princess Cruise headed toward north at first.


And then we passed by Wat Arun Ratchawararam.


The northernmost point was Rama VII Bridge. After that, it headed south. 


In fact, when arriving here, everyone seemed already full. Some of passengers started to dance with the music. They were so high!



I often saw other cruises sailing on Chao Phraya River.


Its southernmost point seemed ASIATIQUE The Riverfront.


After that, the cruise headed back to Iconsiam across from River City Bangkok. We could see the beautiful fountain show here! And then we got back to the start, River City Bangkok. My next destination was MRT Hua Lamphong Station. I walked slowly to the MRT station to help my digest.

Personally speaking, Chao Phraya Princess Cruise is really good! The riversides of Chao Phraya River both looks so beautiful. It's not so hot due to the cool river wind. The small flaw is its delicacy of food, but its portion, supply speed and diversity are so satisfying. It's still a very good option when traveling in Bangkok, Thailand.


Map Information



Sailing Time:19:30 - 21:30
Official Website:https://www.thaicruise.com/
TEL:+66 0-2860-3700

留言