Dormy Inn Nagasaki, the Affordable and Comfortable Hot Spring Hotel feat. Nagasaki's Special and Tasty Breakfast in Nagasaki, Japan

(中文版:Dormy Inn 長崎,日本長崎平價舒適溫泉飯店,早餐有當地特色的卓袱料理)

On Dec. 25, 2018, I stayed at Dormy Inn Nagasaki that night. Dormy Inn Nagasaki was located near the Chinatown of Nagasaki, Japan. It was also closed to the tram station, Shinchi Chinatown. It was not only easily accessed but also prosperous at night.

Because I travelled alone, I tended to make everything simple and cheap. I chose the capsule room at Dormy Inn Nagasaki. The price was 4,600 JPY (= 41.99 USD) a night, including the breakfast.


Dormy Inn is a hotel chain. Its branches are located in almost every prefecture of Japan. Additionally, it has a branch oversea was in South Korea.


Dormy Inn has lots of features I really loved


For example, its ramen for night snack is free!


One guest can get one bowl of ramen.


The feature, free hot ramen at night, was very good for me after enjoying the beautiful night views on the colder top of Mount Inasa


It’s self-service


I took my own ramen by myself and returned the tray and bowl to the counter after finishing my ramen


Another feature of Dormy Inn is the hot spring! Taking a hot spring bath relaxes travellers after walking outside a day! That’s the impeccable design.


I really enjoy taking hot spring bath at Japan’s public bath. That’s also one of the reason I’d like to stay at Japan’s capsule inn. 
(Note: The photos of public bath at Dormy Inn Nagasaki is from https://www.hotespa.net/hotels/nagasaki/. It’s not allowed to take photos at public bath.)



The last but not least feature is, of course, Dormy Inn’s breakfast with local speciality!


The breakfast at every branch of Dormy Inn is unique!


For example, Dormy Inn Nagasaki serves the famous Shippoku Ryouri!


It also serves common Japanese breakfast.


My favorite was hatoshi (ハトシ). Its outside was the crispy fried bread and inside was shrimp. It was not only special but also yummy!



Its fish products were also worth a try!


Sara udon (皿うどん, literally "plate noodles") is Nagasaki's Chinese dish!



The hot sauce was poured onto the deep-fried noodles. The noodles tasted like Cantonese noodles.



Here were even xiaolongbao (小籠包)! But its bun wrappers seemed a little thick. The xiaolongbao here was not my type.



It also served the vegetable rice in Shanghai's cuisine.



It also served fresh salad.


Moreover, it also served bread and pancake.


And the strawberry cake!


Even fresh fruits and yogurt!


Its beverages here were also various. Personally speaking, I loved Japan's high-quality milk so much!


Here was the service of making omelette as soon as I ordered.



The fresh-made hot omelette with the sauce was really heavenly!


The breakfast here was buffet. Therefore I attempted to taste everything just a little, but I eventually got so full!



The price of breakfast is 1,500 JPY if not including room fee. The breakfast is available from 06:30 to 10:00. What an amazing bargain!2

I always love to stay at Dormy Inn when traveling in Japan. I’m also trying to collect my experience in every Dormy Inn in Japan!


Map Infotmation


Business Hours:24 Hours
TEL:+81 95-820-5489

留言