Kasuya (加寿屋), the Late-Night Restaurant Serving Tasty Aburakasu Udon in Namba, Osaka, Japan!


On Feb. 11, 2019, I just arrived in Osaka Japan from Taipei, Taiwan by flight at 22:00. After immigration check, I got to Namba Station in  Downtown Osaka already at 0:00. It was Feb. 12, 2019! But I hadn't eaten my dinner! There were not too many restaurant opening at the late night. Therefore, after my check-in at the hotel, I walked to the nearby udon restaurant, Kasuya (加寿屋).


Kasuya's signature, Osaka Udon, was the aburakasu udon (udon with deep fried beef intestine). It was Osaka's typical local cuisine!


There were no other customers at Kasuya (加寿屋) at late night. Its indoor designs looked quite traditionally Japanese. I had my seat and started to order my dinner!


I ordered one bowl of udon topped with deep-fried shrimp at 750 JPY (= 6.69 USD).


The udon here was freshly made soon after ordering. It took a little while.


The udon noodles with deep-fried food smelled so fragrant when it came to my table!


There were some pickles. They tasted a little sour and bitter but very appetizing!


The hot and fresh deep-fried shrimp inside the moderate batter was perfectly matched with the soup of udon!


The aburakasu (油かす) was the deep-fried beef intestine without redundant fat.


The texture of aburakasu (油かす) was crispy, and it also made the soup more fragrant and delicious!


Seasoning with the shichimi (七味) powder also made the soup great!


The texture of udon noodles was also al dente!

Kasuya's aburakasu udon (油かすうどん) was absolutely worth a try at late night in Osaka, Japan!
加壽屋的油粕烏龍麵
是在深夜的大阪中
相當值得一試的美味

地圖資訊



營業時間:11:00 - 02:00 (週日~週四);11:00 - 03:00 (週五週六)
官方網站:https://aburakasu.com/
TEL:+81 6-6211-1291

留言