Nolman (놀맨), the Restaurant Specializes in Super Fresh and Delicious Seafood Noodles in Jeju, South Korea!


On Dec. 19, 2018, I arrived in Jeju Island, South Korea by airplane in the morning. After I unloaded my luggage at the my stay near Dongmun Market, I took the bus to Nolman (놀맨) at Handam-Dong.


It was a shame that I arrived almost at 13:00. The restaurant was in its break time. It resumed to supply its seafood noodles at 14:00!


Therefore, I just took its number ticket and then walked around Handam Beach.




I spent roughly an hour strolling at Handam Beach. The beautiful scenery here was so pleasing!



It was time to head back to Nolman (놀맨) for my lunch!


Soon it was my turn! I heard my number called and pay my money for my noodles. A bowl of seafood noodles was at 8,000 KRW (= 7.07 USD). Credit Cards were available here!


Nolman's kimchi was free to take! The kimchi here was appetizing for me!


Visually, here was full of seafood topping on the bowl! It looked so mouth-watering!


Here were a crab, a shrimp and so many mussels! They were not only large portions but also super fresh and delicious!


The noodles were the typical Korean instant noodles. Its texture was quite al dente!


The soup tasted pretty savory! How rich the seafood soup was! The very fresh hot seafood soup tasted so great with a little spicy taste in Jeju, South Korea in December!


Although it at least took 40 minutes to take Bus No. 202 from Downtown Jeju to Nolman (놀맨), personally speaking, the super fresh and tasty seafood noodles were definitely worth my try! And strolling at the beautiful Handam Beach was also a good option!

But you should notice that late visiting was not a good option. The business hours here were from 10:00 to 16:00, and its break time was from 13:00 to 14:00. Additionally, the customers here seems always so many. Thus the probability that it's sold out even earlier was not zero!



Business Hours:10:00 - 16:00 (Break Time:13:00 - 14:00;Closed on Tuesday)
TEL:+82 64-799-3332

留言