Menya Ichibiri (麺屋いちびり), the Affordable and Scrumptious Mazesoba (まぜそば) near Kashihara Shrine, Nara, Japan!


On Feb. 17, 2019, after visiting Kashihara Shrine (橿原神宮), Nara, Japan, I went to Menya Ichibiri (麺屋いちびり) nearby for dinner.

Menya Ichibiri (麺屋いちびり) seemed very popular with locals here! I didn't see too many tourists in Kashihara, Nara that day. But it still took me some time to queue!


All the seats inside the restaurant were bar seats!


Although the signboard at its entrance said the ramen and tsukemen here were very good, here seemed to be a better option for me when I saw its photos on Google Maps!


Yes, That's it! Mazesoba (まぜそば)! It was also called aburasoba!


I ordered a bowl of mazesoba (まぜそば) at 800 JPY (= 7.18 USD) and an additional soft-boiled egg at 100 JPY (= 0.9 USD)!


When my mazesoba (まぜそば) was served, it was too hard to stop watering in my mouth! There were full of diced sous vide pork, mizuna, scallion and red onion topping on my mazesoba (まぜそば) with two half a little liquid soft-boiled eggs!


The sous vide pork with the aroma of black pepper tasted too good to criticize!


Personally speaking, the soft-boiled egg with runny yolk was the best of the best!


The thick and al-dente noodles dipped with the sauce with the rich aroma of bonito and soy sauce were so scrumptious with the topping vegetables and sous vide pork that I couldn't help but finish the gourmet soon!


The satisfying portion of so tasty mazesoba (まぜそば) only cost me 900 JPY (= 8.08 USD)! What a bargain!


After enjoying the amazing mazesoba (まぜそば) at Menya Ichibiri (麺屋いちびり), I walked happily into Kintetsu Kashihara Shrine Station and waited for the train to my next destination, Harukas 300 Observatory in Abeno, Osaka to enjoy the splendid night views!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30-14:00;17:30-23:00 (Tuesdays and the end of every month)
TEL:+81 744-27-2223

留言