Fujio (冨士男), the Yummy Egg Sandwich Breakfast in Nagasaki, Japan Est. 1946!


In the morning of Dec. 25, 2018, I visited Coffee Fujio (冨士男) est. 1946 for breakfast in Downtown Nagasaki, Japan!

There were some special offers during breakfast time! The price of the set including sandwich and coffee was only 670 JPY (= 6.01 USD)!


The indoor designs were antique.


It was classic and elegant for me!


The seats here were comfortable!


The egg sandwich and coffee I was looking forward to were soon served! And there was a small piece of orange.


I always preferred to black coffee. The black coffee with the aroma of charcoal fire and the a little sour taste was very good for me!


The egg stuffing inside the egg sandwich looked quite full! It was so mouth-watering!


The egg stuffing tasted pretty fluffy and smooth. It was also perfectly matched with the honey mustard sauce!


The 2 slices of bread outside were also quite fluffy. The whole sandwich stroke a perfect balance!


Besides the egg sandwich, there were lots of course on its menu!

But Fujio (冨士男) has a small flaw. There seems to be no NO-SMOKING AREA! Personally speaking, although I don't smoke, it's still allowable for me because I have some relatives and friends who smokes. 


Map Information



Business Hours:09:00 - 19:00
Official Website:https://www.coffee-fujio.jp/
TEL:+81 95-822-1625

留言