Yuyuan Fresh Soup Dumplings (豫園現包小籠湯包), the Yummy and Juicy Soup Dumplings in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan


On Nov. 7, 2018, all of a sudden, I'd like to have xiaolongbao (soup dumplings) for dinner. Therefore, I found a soup dumpling stand, Yuyuan Fresh Soup Dumplings (豫園現包小籠湯包), just near me on Google Map. I decided to head to the xiaolongbao stand in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan.



Yuyuan Fresh Soup Dumplings (豫園現包小籠湯包) was very closed to Siwei Market (四維市場), Xinzhuang. There were some seats for here, but I saw most of customers here prefer to take out.


There were 8 soup dumplings (xiaolongbao) in its bamboo steamer. The price was 65 TWD (= 2.11 USD). Soup dumplings (xiaolongbao) here were relatively afforfable.


I tried one soup dumping at first! The soup inside the dumpling burst when biting its skin into my mouth. It was greatly juicy!


The thickness of dumpling skin was quite moderate and flexible. Its pork stuffing with minced scallion and cabbage tasted very good!


Personally speaking, I consider Yuyuan Fresh Soup Dumplings (豫園現包小籠湯包) is definitely worth your try when visiting South Xinzhuang Area.

Map Information


Opening Hours:17:00 - 23:00 (Closed on Sundays)
TEL:+886 916 718 295

留言