Tanya (たんや) HAKATA, the Popular Beef Tongue Breakfast with Locals in Hakata, Fukuoka, Japan!

(中文版:Tanya (たんや) HAKATA,日本福岡博多大人氣特色早餐,牛舌早餐!)

On Sep. 19, 2018, in, Downtown Fukuoka, Japan, my friends and I started from the hotel near Ohorikoen Station to Tanya (たんや) HAKATA located at the basement of Hakata Station. We were all looking forward to the tasty beef tongue for breakfast!


The price of Beef Tongue Breakfast at Tanya (たんや) HAKATA was merely 500 JPY (= 4.42 USD)! Although it was before-tax price, it was really a bargain even when just seeing the photo and price before eating!


Thus, I ordered one set of beef tongue breakfast at 500 JPY (= 4.42 USD) plus the pollock roe and egg at (167 JPY = 1.47 USD). And one of my friend and I ordered an additional dish of beef tongue to share with each other.


The whole set looked diverse and enough! There were main course, rice and soup. A little oats was added to the bowl of rice, and the rice here was unlimited for free!


The aroma of grilled beef tongue made all of us mouth-watering!


The sliced beef tongue tasted tender and fragrant! Trying to squeeze some lemon juice on the beef tongue and have it with the hot rice was impeccable!


Of course the pollock roe, must-eat in Hakata, Fukuoka was also well matched with the hot rice!


Enjoying Japan's raw egg with Japan's rice only made me wanna have one more bowl of rice!

I totally spent 866 JPY (= 7.64 USD) on the breakfast that morning. Personally speaking, I felt quite satisfied with its price, portion and quality! After finishing it, we went back to the hotel at Ohorikoen Station to load our luggage. Moreover, I walked to the post office nearby and shipped my washlet to Taiwan by sea mail! After those things, we formally started our itinerary that day!


Map Information


Opening Hours:07:00 - 23:00
TEL:+81 50-3373-6808

留言