Hill Spa, My Good Experience in Jjimjilbang (Traditional Korean Spa) with Beautiful Seaviews Overnight in Busan, South Korea


On Sep. 12, 2018, I took SRT to Busan from Daegu, South Korea in the evening. Unfortunately, I missed the check-in time of the hostel I booked in Haeundae. I didn't how to solve the problem for a short time. Soon I had a sudden inspiration! I could experience the Jjimjilbang (traditional Korean spa) this time!


After I impromptu searched for a spa on Google Map, I found out there was a nice Jjimjilbang (traditional Korean spa) opening for 24 hours in Haeundae. Its name was Hill Spa.


Staying here overnight cost me only 12,000 KRW (= 10.64 USD). The large luggage could be deposited at its check-in counter.


There was a public bath for men on the 5th floor of Hill Spa. I took a hot spring bath and enjoyed the beautiful sea view at the bath. It was really splendid in the daytime! But It was not allowed to take photos at the public bath, so I can't add photos about the bath when editing this post.


There was a large rest area on the 3rd floor of Hill Spa. I saw many Korean here sleeping on the floor. Therefore when in Korea, I did as the Koreans did. I chose a good place to sleep!


Because Apple unveiled its new iPhone at late night that day, It was too hard for me to unfollow the event. But personally speaking, it was not easy to find the sockets and charge my portable devices. It was probably a little unfriendly for the guys who had lots of devices.

The sights at Hill Spa was gorgeous no matter when the time was. A little unluckily, that day it was cloudy, I couldn't take photos of sea with beautiful sunshine.






Not only I enjoyed the sea view, but also experienced the Jjimjilbang (traditional Korean spa)!


Personally speaking, the ice jjimjilbang was really comfortable for me. The temperature inside the room was 14 degrees Celsius. I could have a seat here and leisurely play the mobile game on my iPhone!


There was a jjimjilbang at normal temperature. I could enjoy the view from the room.



The next were some jjimjilbang rooms at the higher temperature. I could lie on the gravel.



There was also a jjimjilbang room with red bricks


But the temperature inside the hotter jjimjilbang was really high. I forgot the correct numbers. Because it was really hot, I couldn't stay inside the jjimjilbang for too long.


It was a really special experience for me to stay overnight at Korea's jjimjilbang (traditional Korean spa). Personally speaking, it was comfortable for me to sleep here. It was a shame I didn't see the sunrise at the beach.

If one day you miss your hotel in South Korea, you could take the jjimjilbang (traditional Korean spa) into your account!

Map Information


Opening Hours:24 hours
Official Website:http://hillspa.ivyro.net
TEL:+82 51-743-5705

留言