Taishiken (大志軒), the Delicious and Affordable Tsukemen Restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Aug. 4, 2018, my friends and I would like to enjoy ramen together in Taipei, Taiwan. Therefore we came to Taishiken (大志軒) near MRT Liuzhangli Station!

The space inside the restaurant was larger than common ramen restaurants!


The prices on its menu looked relatively lower than other ramen restaurants in Taipei, Taiwan.


We ordered some side dishes together. For me, my meal was its tsukemen with chicken and pork broth sauce, because the air was still quite hot even in the evening of August in Taipei, Taiwan.


The side dish at first was cold tofu at 60 TWD (= 1.94 USD). There was half an soft-boiled egg onside. And the bonito flakes on the sliced tofu looked satisfying. I thought it was quite good at that price!


After a whole, my tsukemen was served!


My tsukemen with sauce based on chicken, pork and bonito broth cost me 200 TWD (= 6.47 USD). The cold noodles was so al dente! The noodles dipped with the sauce with the aroma of bonito tasted mild and smooth. The sliced BBQ pork tasted also quite good!


I loved especially its soft-boiled egg with a little liquid yolk so much!


Our the other side dish was the cream baked roast potato, only served in dinner time. It was also worth a try!


I also asked for some light broth to add into the remaining sauce after finishing my noodles. Soon it became a bowl of divine soup!


My friends ordered ramen with chicken and pork broth and niboshi(dried sardines) ramen. They both looked quite enticing! But I didn't try them, therefore I couldn't write down my full reviews about them.


Personally speaking, I consider the tsukemen at Taishiken (大志軒) is quite appetizing! And its price is fairly reasonable in Taipei, Taiwan!

Map Information


Opening Hours:11:30 - 14:30;17:30 - 21:30 (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat. and Sun,)
                             11:30 - 14:30 (Thu.)
                             Closed on Tuesdays.
TEL:8862 2737 2569

留言