Geosong Korean Ribs (거송갈비찜), the Local and Enjoyable Korean Stewed Pork Ribs in Daegu, South Korea!


On Sep. 12, 2018, the 2nd day of my arrival in Daegu, South Korea, I walked back to Yangnyeong Market for dinner at Geosong Korean Ribs (거송갈비찜) after my window shopping in Seomun Market!


I visited Geosong Korean Ribs (거송갈비찜) at 17:30 in order to avoid queue.


I had a seat as soon as I entered the restaurant! I ordered 1 set of Korean stewed pork ribs at 9,000 KRW (= 7.92 USD)! And soon my egg drop soup and kimchi appeared on my table!


The rice and seasonings were all-you-can-eat!


I took some perilla leaves, Korean spicy sauce, sliced garlic and green chili pepper and nori! Here were also some tools like scissors and tongs to help you enjoy your ribs!


Soon my Korean stewed pork ribs was served. It looked smoking hot and spicy! The meat on the bone tasted very tender and delectable!


The ribs were delicious without anything. But enjoying them with some seasonings was also a nice choice!


The ribs and rice were really matched!


My personal way to enjoy the ribs was to roll the rib meat, seasonings and rice in the perilla leaves and put the roll into my mouth. I was not sure how locals here had their ribs, but it was surprisingly tasty!

It was almost time to say goodbye to Daegu after finishing the yummy Korean stewed pork ribs! I was leaving for Busan from Daegu by SRT (Korea's high-speed railway)!


Map Information



Opening Hours:11:00–16:00;17:00–21:00
TEL:+82 53-424-3335

留言