Stinky Tofu at NTNU-Gongguan Campus, the Food Truck Serving Its Mouth-Watering Deep-Fried Stinky Tofu Only Two Days a Week in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Aug. 17, 2018, my friends and I went to NTNU-Gonguan Campus, Taipei, Taiwan to taste the legendary scrumptious stinky tofu only opening two days a week!


I really suggest that you make a phone call before you visit the food truck to ensure it's open. Also, making a reservation is a also a good  choice!


In fact, we already smelled the aroma of the deep-fried stinky tofu on the way to the food truck!

Because of my friend's reservation for us, we didn't waste too much of our time waiting here. One dish of deep-fried cost me 55 TWD (= 1.79 USD).


But because it was only a food truck, we just stood there and started to enjoy our fresh deep-fried stinky tofu! Although taking out was also a option, the best moment to enjoy the deep-fried food was exactly when its frying process just ended!


The deep-fried stinky tofu with crispy outside and smoothy inside and the topping, a little sweet Taiwanese kimchi were really a classic and impeccable combination! The dish was really worthy my visit in the evening!


Those guys who loves spicy food could put some its special chili sauce. I think it made my stinky tofu even more delicious!

Personally speaking, I really love its deep-fried stinky tofu. But checking whether the food truck is open or not is necessary before you visiting. Making a phone call to check is my suggestion!

Map Information


Opening Hours:Thursdays & Fridays:22:30 - 24:00
TEL:+886 972 231 911

留言