Halal Chinese Beef Noodles, the Time-Honored Restaurant Serving Delicious Beef Noodles in Taipei, Taiwan Est. 1957!


On Aug. 17, 2018, after my friend and I went to Comic Exhibition 2018 in Taipei, Taiwan, we moved to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall from MRT City Hall Station to visit Halal Chinese Beef Noodles, which was just recommended by Michelin's Bib Gourmand this year!

I had to mention that the AC here was really comfortable for me. I always sweated a lot when eating noodle soup. That was really wonderful!


My friend and I arrived here at 17:30 to avoid the crowded hours. Soon we had our seats!

We ordered a bowl of clear stewed beef noodles and a bowl of braised beef noodles respectively. Both of them cost us 185 TWD (= 6.06 USD)


The issue how culture of cuisine spreads end evolves is really worth researching!

For example, Ramen was originated from China, but now it has become Japan's national cuisine!

In fact, beef noodles was the cuisine brought to Taiwan by the Chinese refugees due to China's Civil War. After that, it has gradually become one of Taiwan's local cuisines!


I tried a spoon of my friend's clear stewed beef noodles after it was served. It tasted quite good!


The next one was my braised beef noodles. I tried the soup at first! Although the clear soup was good, I preferred hot and spicy soup that day!


The noodles tasted not bad. They were not as soft as the common noodles in Taiwan.




I loved its braised beef so much! The chunked beef consisted of plate finger, blade steak and neck. All of them was quite tender, but a little difference existed among them! They were really amazing!

Although the prices at Halal Chinese Beef Noodles, the time-honored restaurant est. 1957, were higher than ordinary beef noodles restaurants in Taipei, Taiwan, I thought the quality of cuisines and surroundings was worth what we paid!

Map Information



Opening Hours:11:30 - 14:00;17:00 - 20:30
TEL:+8862 2721 4771

留言