Xiangzhiwei (香之味) Roasted Duck, the Time-Honored Roasted Duck Restaurant in Xinzhaung, New Taipei, Taiwan!


I'd like to recommend the roasted duck restaurant I've usually visited in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan. I've came here for countless times. It's really scrumptious for me!

I suggest that you call for your reservation before you come. Its TEL is +8862 2993 8289. Otherwise it may take you longer time during the peak hours.


I usually take out a whole roasted duck with additional spring pancakes.

Now one whole roasted duck here is at 580 TWD (= 18.98 USD)!


On May. 23, 2018, this time I'd made a reservation before I arrived. Therefore It took me little time to wait. I went back home ASAP before it cooled down.


Its roasted duck combo consisted of two parts. The one was roasted duck with skin; the other was duck meat on the bone fried with basil!

Moreover, the spring pancakes, sweet bean sauce and scallion were all included!


When I opened the bag of fried duck, the aroma of fried basil and duck spread out with steam. It was not only hot but also mouthwatering. And it also made my phone camera foggy!


I was really satisfied with its roasted boneless duck. The roasted duck skin not only looked oily but also tasted crispy! The duck meat was juicy and moderate! Putting the sliced roasted duck inside the spring pancake with scallion and sweet been sauce made the roasted duck taste so great!


I always choose Xiangzhiwei (香之味) Roasted Duck, the delicacy I'm familiar with. Its location was near Dahan Bridge. But it moved to the location now several years ago. It's a time-honored roasted duck restaurant in Xinzhaung, New Taipei, Taiwan. It's definitely worth a try!


Map Information


Opening Hours:10:30 - 20:00
Official Fan Page:https://tinyurl.com/yba2xaq8
TEL:+8862 2993 8289

留言