Suage(すあげ), a Good Restaurant to Try Soup Curry, the Local Speciality in Hokkaido, Japan!


On Apr. 22, 2018, after my friends and I had a breakfast at the hotel we stayed in Susukino, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan in the morning, we walked to Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade (狸小路商店街) and went shopping at drugstores.

After we bought our cosmetics and health cares, it was already time for lunch! Therefore we walked back to Susukino and had SOUP CURRY, the local gourmet in Hokkaido, Japan at Suage+ (すあげ+).
I had visited Hokkaido, Japan for twice. But every time I went to soup curry restaurant, the soup curry was already sold out!


When we arrived at Suage+(すあげ+), there were lots of guys queueing at the entrance! But Another branch, Suage 2 (すあげ 2), was just next to Suage+ (すあげ+). Therefore we decided to go to Suage 2 (すあげ 2)!


Although queueing was still necessary, the line here looked even shorter! Eventually we still spent over 30 minutes queueing. But I thought it was worth the time we spent to try the soup curry, special gourmet in Hokkaido, Japan!


Finally we had our seats! I took a look at its menu, and everything on the menu looked really attractive for me! But both of us chose "SHIRETOKO Chicken" soup curry as our final decision! It cost us 1,150 JPU (= 10.38 USD) each.


The other side of menu was about the taste of soup, spicy stage, rice size and toppings. I order the pretty spicy one without any additional toppings!


And you could obtain one free cup of beverage by adding Suage's official Line account as your friend. I got one cup of melon soda for free!


The next thing we did was to just wait on our seats. Patience was usually necessary for gourmets!


Finally our soup curry we were looking forward to was served! It smelled so mouthwatering!


The soup tasted smooth with the aroma of spices and curry. My soup curry was pretty spicy, but mine didn't taste quite spicy but smooth!

And the grilled chicken skewers from Shiretoko Peninsula, Hokkaido looked a little burnt but smelled quite aromatic. The tender chicken with the a little crispy skin was unforgettably superb!

The fresh vegetables in the soup curry, like green pepper, eggplant and hen of the woods were so fresh and tasty for me, who didn't love vegetables. The level of the vegetables Suage chose and seasoned was so high that the soup curry here was impeccable for me!

The hot rice tasted also great! I considered that queueing for Suage's soup curry over 30 minutes was not only meaningful but worthy! And my friend also felt quite satisfied!


There are usually lots of people queueing for Suage+ and Suage 2, but there is the 3rd branch of Suage, Suage 3, next to Hokkaido Shrine, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. It may take less time to line up here.

I hope I'll have the opportunity to enjoy the soup curry again next time I visited Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan!


Suage+
地圖資訊


營業時間:週一~週六:11:30 - 22:30    週日:11:30 - 22:00
官方網站:http://www.suage.info/
TEL:+81 11-233-2911


Suage 2
地圖資訊


營業時間:週一~週五:11:30 - 15:00;18:00 - 22:00    週六日:11:30 - 22:00
官方網站:http://www.suage.info/
TEL:+81 11-233-2911


Suage 3
地圖資訊


營業時間:11:30 - 22:00
官方網站:http://www.suage.info/
TEL:+81 11-624-6766

留言