Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點), the Popular Yummy Breakfast Restaurant in Taitung, Taiwan!


On Oct. 4, 2017, my friend and I went to the city center of Taitung, Taiwan for breakfast! I heard that the breakfast Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) on Zhonghua Road served was not only popular but also tasty! We decided to visit the breakfast restaurant that morning!

Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
The customers were so many that we couldn't have seats as soon as we arrived at Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) that morning. Patience was necessary.

Menu @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
Menu @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
I ordered one small bowl of braised pork rice (30 TWD = 0.99 USD), one over easy egg (10 TWD = 0.33 USD), one egg pancake roll (20 TWD = 0.66 USD), and one medium cup of coffee black tea (20 TWD = 0.66 USD)!

My breakfast at 80 TWD (=2.65 USD) @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
My breakfast at 80 TWD (=2.65 USD) @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
My breakfast totally cost me 80 TWD (=2.65 USD). It looked quite bountiful!

Egg pancake roll (20 TWD = 0.66 USD) @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
Egg pancake roll (20 TWD = 0.66 USD) @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan 
The egg pancake roll I ordered tasted crispy outside but fluffy inside! It was so delectable!

Egg pancake roll with grilled pork @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
Egg pancake roll with grilled pork Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
My friend ordered the egg pancake roll with grilled pork. There was grilled pork inside the egg pancake roll. It seemed more delicious that my original egg pancake roll! What a shame!

魯肉飯 @ 中華早點 in 台灣台東
Braised pork rice (30 TWD = 0.99USD) @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
The next one was the braised pork rice, another popular dish at Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點)! I could see the whole pork cubes! The pork cubes contained an ample amount of fattiness. The braised pork rice satisfied me so much!

魯肉飯加半熟荷包蛋 @ 中華早點 in 台灣台東
魯肉飯加半熟荷包蛋(40台幣 = 1.33美元) 中華早點 in 台灣台東
Additionally, I put the over easy egg on the braised pork rice! The combination was really scrumptious!
(It's too hard to resist if I see this at night!)

Coffee black tea (20 TWD = 0.66 USD) @ Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
Coffee black tea (20 TWD = 0.66 USD) Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan
The beverage, coffee black tea, tasted also good and special! I seldom drank this kind of beverage. It tasted like coffee milk mixed with black tea!

I think Zhonghua Breakfast(中華 早點) in Taitung, Taiwan is absolutely worth your try! Especially its braised pork rice with an over easy egg and egg pancake rolls!


Map Information


Openging Hours: 05:30 - 11:30
Official Fan Page: https://goo.gl/VWX241

留言