Ebisu Curry&Coffee, the Restaurant Serving Unique and Yummy Dry Curry in Taipei, Taiwan


On Sep. 25, 2017, my friends and I felt so hungry after finishing our sweaty workout in the afternoon. One of us proposed to have curry for dinner. After we searching on Google, we eventually decided to visit Ebisu Curry&Coffee, the curry restaurant near Liberty Square (MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall) in Taipei, Taiwan. 

Ebisu Curry&Coffee in Taipei, Taiwan
Ebisu Curry&Coffee in Taipei, Taiwan

It was a small restaurant at the intersection of Ningbo West Street and Guling Street. There were only limited seats inside, so it was often full during the busy period. It seemed hard to enjoy the gourmet without any patience.

Menu @ Ebisu Curry&Coffee
Menu @ Ebisu Curry&Coffee
There were only finite options on the menu. But the Japanese Dry Curry with Cheese attracted me so much! I just ordered the one with more rice and curry sauce. It cost me only TWD 145(USD 4.79).

Menu @ Ebisu Curry&Coffee

The beverages and soup were written on the other side of its menu. But I didn't order any of them.

Ebisu's Dry Curry with Cheese
Ebisu's Dry Curry with Cheese
Soon my dry curry with cheese came to me! It smelled quite good! The condensed aroma of curry was hard to neglect on our table!

I couldn't wait longer and tasted it after I took photos quickly. The rich curry with a little spicy flavor and the well-cooked rice were really amazing!

I also tried the part with cheese. The cheese made the curry rice more smoother. That's a different style of deliciousness from the part with out cheese

Ebisu's Dry Curry with Cheese
Ebisu's Dry Curry with Cheese
I was really full after finishing the dry curry probably because I ordered the one with more rice and sauce. We checked our bill and left there soon after finishing because we saw a lot of people still queueing outside.

By the way, it seemed that Ebisu Curry&Coffee was planning to open its new branch just nearby.

Ebisu Curry&Coffee
Ebisu's new branch
We saw a store with Ebisu's trademark being decorated when we got back our motorbikes near Ebisu Curry&Coffee after we chatted at Starbucks. It would probably be helpful to shorten customers' waiting period.

Personally speaking, Ebisu's Japanese Dry Curry is not only delicious and unique but also a fair price! It's definitely worth a try!


Map Information



Opening Hours: 11:00 - 14:30 ; 16:30 - 20:00
Official Fan Page:https://goo.gl/Sq7p3R

留言