Congee Master(粥大師), the Restaurant Serving Tasty Butter Crab Meat Congee in Taishan, New Taipei, Taiwan!


In August, 2017, Xinzhuang(新莊) Sports Center in New Taipei, Taiwan, where I used to swim, was not open for customers due to the 29th Summer Universiade. Therefore I went to another sports center, Xinwutai(新五泰) Sports Center to swim.

Someday I felt so hungry after swimming. I decided to enjoy my dinner here, and then I found the popular congee restaurant, Congee Master(粥大師).

Congee Master(粥大師) in Taishan, New Taipei, Taiwan
Taking photos of its kitchen seemed prohibited. Therefore I took less photos than usual.

I took a look at its menu, and the butter crab meat congee interested me! I spent 85 TWD(2.8 USD) on the cream crab meat congee because I seldom saw the congee in Taiwan with butter.

I had to pay after ordering. Unfortunately I forgot to go to the restaurant with cash. I just ordered it and then run to the ATM at the convenient store for cash.


After I got my cash and paid the bill, I just had a seat inside. Soon my butter crab meat congee was ready with some youtiao(油條)!


After trying it, I loved it so much! The aroma of butter was quite rich. The congee became so attractive for me. And the quantity of seafoods inside, like crab meat, shrimp and squid, really satisfied me! Although the price was higher than other congees, I though it was still acceptable.

If you like the food with the aroma of butter, you shouldn't miss the butter crab meat congee at Congee Master(粥大師).


Map Information


Opening Hours : 11:00 - 23:00 (Closed on Mondays)

留言