Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干), the Delicious, Famous and Popular Rice Noodles in Zhongli, Taoyuan, Taiwan

(中文版:大鬍子米干,台灣桃園中壢地區美味,有人氣也有名氣的米干!)

On Jun. 21, 2017, I rode ubikes for free from Xinzhuang, New Taipei to Zhongli, Taoyuan in order to have Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干) for breakfast. My route was like the following photo.

My Route



In fact, I had been to Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干) once, but it was closed when arriving there. Therefore, I tried another rice noodle restaurant, but I was not really satisfied. Then I decided to visit there again for Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干) one day.

Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干)
After the 2-hour ride, I finally arrived at Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干), I was very hungry! Of course, I ordered the large bowl of rice noodles with moderate spicy sauce and one poached egg as soon as I entered the restaurant!

Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干)
Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干) only serves rice noodles. The only two things you can choose are the size and with a poached egg, egg drops or no egg.

My large bowl of moderate spicy rice noodles with a poached egg (TWD 50 = USD 1.64)
Soon My rice noodles came to my table! I took a sip of its soup at first. The soup was superb with its special spicy sauce. And the rice noodles were also great with the spicy soup!

The poached egg
And then I tried the poached egg. The perfect poached egg had a runny yolk! That made the bowl of rice noodles perfect!

Although Big Beard's Rice Noodles(大鬍子米干) only serves rice noodles and its rice noodles look simple, I just love its simple yumminess so much!

Map Information


Opening Hours: 06:00 - 12:00

留言