Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna, a Cafeteria Where You Can Enjoy the Taco Rice, Okinawa's Delicious Local Cuisine! (Okinawa, Japan)


On May 3, 2017, the 3rd day of our trip to Okinawa, Japan, we'd like to have Okinawa's famous local cuisine, taco rice, for dinner after my friend and I drove to gorgeous Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and Kourio Bridge!

We decided to went to Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna's branch at Aeon Okinawa Rycom Mall because my friend wanted to buy a Nintendo Switch at Bic Camera. The Aeon Mall satisfied both! 



However, the Switch there was out of stock at the Bic Camera. The only thing we could do was to concentrate on the taco rice!

Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna
Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna
We both ordered the omelette taco rice here! I chose my omelette taco rice with chili beans, and my friend preferred the one with curry!

The omelette taco rice with curry (Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna)
The omelette taco rice with curry (JPY 780)
The omelette taco rice with chili beans (Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna)
The omelette taco rice with chili beans (JPY 780)
The fluffy omelette topping on the rice was absolutely a masterpiece! The yummy chili beans brought the hot rice and fresh vegetables to the higher level! Although the one with curry also tasted pretty good, I still liked the one with chili beans more!

I strongly recommend Kijimuna's omelette taco rice! Please don't miss the opportunity to experience Okinawa's signature!

Taco Rice Cafe Kijimuna has 4 branches in Okinawa, Japan. Please go to its official website: http://www.omutaco.com/ to get the opening hour and address!


留言