Sakura Tei(さくら亭), Tokyo's Delicious All-You-Can-Eat Okonomiyaki and Monjayaki for Lunch Only at JPY 1,100!


On Feb. 17, 2017, after my friend and I headed to Tokyo Skytree but didn't visit inside due to the long queueing, we decided to come to Harajuku for our lunch! Our destination that day was Sakura Tei(さくら亭)!

Sakura Tei(さくら亭)

I was definitely looking forward to Sakura Tei(さくら亭)! It was as the same as the scene I saw in Japanese manga! We had to make okonomiyaki and monjayaki by ourselves on the plate with the metal spatula. It was a really interesting way to experience Japan's culture.


The price was quite reasonable! It cost us only JPY 1,100(USD 9.68) each for our all-you-can- eat lunch!


Although you have to cook by yourselves here, Sakura Tei(さくら亭) provides tutorials to help you make okonomiyaki and monjayaki! Just feel free to enjoy making your own okonomiyaki and monjayaki!

The tutorial

The tutorial
And one cup of the beverage was inclusive!


At first, I tried to make the monjayaki, but it seemed that I failed. Frankly speaking, I was not familiar with the monjayaki.

My monjayaki
After my failure of monjayaki, I tried to make the okonomiyaki! I often saw this. It could be an easier quest for me!

My okonomiyaki
The okonomiyaki was exatcly easy for us. I thought I was better at making okonomiyaki than monjayaki.

My okonomiyaki
The restaurant also provides the smog-proof bags. You can just put your coat or jacket into the bag and have no need to worry about the smell here. That's so sweet!


The smog-proof bag


The outdoor seats
The space here is large enough, and the decorations here look so Japan-styled. It's a comfortable restaurant!

The indoor seats
I think Sakura Tei(さくら亭) is worth visiting! You can not only have a rich lunch here but also experience the culture of Japanese cuisine! I'd also like to enjoy the okonomiyaki and monjayki again when I visit Tokyo, Japan next time!

Map Information



Opening Hours: 11:00 - 0:00
Official Website: http://www.sakuratei.co.jp/

留言