Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, One of the Most Representative Singaporean Cuisines!


On May 11, 2016, as soon as I landed at Changi Airport in Singapore from Miri, Malaysia, I bought Singapore 3-Day Tourist Pass at first and then went to Bugis Station for my data sim card. After the errands, I headed to Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice at Maxwell Food Centre.

Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice
Official Fan Page:Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice
Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice is one of the most representative Singaporean cuisine! It has been included in 2016 MICHELIN Guide Singapore recently.
https://guide.michelin.sg/en/michelin-guide-restaurants/tian-tian-hainanese-chicken-rice

Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice is located at Maxwell Food Centre. You can take MRT to DT18 Telok Ayer or NE4/DT19 Chinatown and then walk to Maxwell Food Centre.

I arrived there at 14:00, off-peak time. Luckily it took little time to queue.

天天海南雞飯
Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice(Medium)
Because the weather in Singapore was too hot then, I felt not so hungry and just ordered medium chicken rice. But it was too palatable to resist! The chicken was so tender that I thought I was in the cuisine paradise with its rice planted in Southeast Asia and unique spicy sauce!

After I finished the chicken rice, I thought I should have ordered the large one! If I visit Singapore next time, I'll order the large one! 

And then I walked to Chinatown to exchange my money and buy the combo tickets at Skyline Travel. After the ticket, I took a rest at my hostel. I was waiting for the sunset and then going to the night safari in Singapore!

The Map

留言