The Star Ferry, a Way to Enjoy the Gorgeous Night View of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong

(中文版:天星小輪,欣賞香港維多利亞港美麗夜景的一種方式)

In January 2015, I visited my relative who worked in Shenzhen, China. And I also visited my friend in Hong Kong. Although I spent lots of my time crossing the border between China and Hong Kong, I still had a short but good time in Hong Kong with my friend!

The scene I've never forgotten is the beautiful night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong.

the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong-1
Hong Kong's night view is one of the three most famous and best night views in the world. The other two cities with the best night views are Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan and Naples, Italy.

That day my friend and I enjoyed the attractive night view from the Star Ferry. We took the ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central. By the way, he recommended the delicious egg tart to me at the Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui.

Egg tart in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
The delicious egg tart
The ferry ticket price was not too high. It cost us just HKD 2.5 (USD 0.32) each to get across Victoria Harbour and enjoy the famous night view!

the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong-2

the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong-3

the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
the night view of Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong-4
After roughly 10-minute sailing, we arrived at Central Pier! 

Central
For your basic geography information, Hong Kong consists of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories. We got to Central in Hong Kong Island from Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon that day. Central is the heart of Hong Kong's economy.

 We went to Lan Kwai Fong to drink some adult beverages and start our men's talk!

留言