Danang, Vietnam, the Oriental Hawaii

(中文版本:越南峴港 東方夏威夷)

In December 2016, I visited Central Vietnam!

In fact, that was not on my schedule before Jetstar Pacific's promotion! But one day I searched for cheap flight tickets on Skyscanner, and then I saw the ticket low-priced, only at TWD 1,359 ( =USD 42) and tax-included. Yes, the round-trip flight from Taipei to Danang only cost me USD 42!

That inspired me to plan a trip to Vietnam, the nation I had never visited before!

Vietname Visa for Tourist
Vietnam Visa
(Reference: How to Get Your Vietnam Visa on Arrival)


Danang is the 4th largest city in Vietnam, located in Central Vietnam. There are three UNESCO world heritages near Danang. The three are Hue Imperial City, My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town. Danang is also famous for its beautiful beach, My Khe Beach. That's the reason why some people call it "the Oriental Hawaii."

My itinerary was the following:

================================================================

Dec. 11, 2016
Flight to Danang

Dec. 12, 2016
Train to Hue
Hue City Tour

Dec. 13, 2016
Tomb of Minh Mang
Tomb of Khai Dinh
Tomb of Tu Duc
Hue Imperial City
Train to Danang

Dec. 14, 2016
Bus to Hoi An
Hoi An Ancient Town

Dec. 15, 2016
My Son Sanctuary
Bus to Danang
Han Market
Danang Cathedral
Lotte Mart

Dec. 16. 2016
Bana Hills
Con Market
Big C Supermarket

Dec. 17, 2016
Marble Mountains
My Khe Beach
Linh Ung Pagoda
Han River Cruise
Dragon Bridge

Dec. 18, 2016
Flight to Taipei

================================================================

But due to the flood in Central Vietnam, I couldn't enter My Son Sanctuary, and the cruise on Han River was closed.

I'll upload my reviews about the attractions in Central Vietnam soon!

留言