Xiaolongbao on Lane 56 (56巷口湯包), Serving the Super Juicy and Heavenly Xiaolongbao in Banqiao, New Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of May 8, 2020, my friend and I would like to have dinner together in Banqiao, New Taipei, Taiwan. We headed to the very popular food booth, Xiaolongbao on Lane 56 (56巷口湯包), in Yuming Rd. Night Market, Banqiao.

The signature here was xiaolongbao (小籠湯包). Besides xiaolongbao, the shrimp shumai (蝦仁燒賣) was also very popular. Additionally, it also serves other dishes, like beef rolls (大餅捲牛肉) and steamed spicy stinky tofu (麻辣臭豆腐).


Because I visited here for my 1st time, I decided to ordered the most presentative dishes here!


I ordered a steamer of xiaolongbao (小籠湯包) at 70 TWD (= 2.34 USD) and shrimp shumai (蝦仁燒賣) at 95 TWD (= 3.18 USD).


The xiaolongbao and shumai were both freshly made and steamed, so customers here had to be patient.


I took some soy sauce, chili sauce, shredded ginger and chopped scallions during the waiting period.


Firstly, the freshly made xiaolongbao (小籠湯包) were served with the very hot steam.


The soup inside the xiaolongbao spurted out as I bit. It was quite amazing!


With some sauce, the fresh and juicy pork xiaolongbao (soup dumplings, 小籠湯包) tasted even more delicious!


Next, the hot shrimp shumai (蝦仁燒賣) were served!


The shumai was topped with the beautiful and pink shrimps. The shrimp shumai looked so mouth-watering!


The size of shrimp shumai stroke a good balance. With some sauce, I could feel the juiciness of pork stuffing and the freshness of shrimps as I put the whole shrimp shumai. The combination was so wonderful!


Moreover, my friend ordered a dish of beef rolls (大餅捲牛肉) at 80 TWD (= 2.68 USD). I just tried a little. The freshly fried roll wrappers were good-smelling and crispy. The combination of beef and sweet bean sauce was also good!


After we finished the fantastic and juicy xiaolongbao, we saw more and more customers queueing at Xiaolongbao on Lane 56 (56巷口湯包). Without doubt, it was so popular!

Personally speaking, I think the deliciousness of foods at Xiaolongbao on Lane 56 (56巷口湯包) are proportional to its high popularity. It's absolutely worth visiting!


Map Information


Business Hours:16:30 - 23:00 (Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
TEL:+886 963 221 258

留言