Dormy Inn Soga (ドーミーイン蘇我), the Hotel Serving Fresh and Tasty Bonito Sashimi for Breakfast at a Convenient Location in Chiba, Japan!


On Aug. 4, 2019, my friends and I were going to stay at Dormy Inn Soga (ドーミーイン蘇我) near JR Soga Station, Chiba, Japan. I booked a room for one night included the breakfast roughly at 57 USD.

After finishing check-in, I entered my room.


The space in the room was large enough for me.


Here were a toilet and bathtub in the bathroom. Compared with Dormy Inn Shimonoseki (ドーミーイン下関) and Dormy Inn Tsu (ドーミーイン津) I had stayed at, the space here was relatively small.


The brand of amenities here was Pola.



The bed was so comfortable and good to sleep!


The desk was convenient for customers who needed to write or read something.


This time I asked the front desk of Dormy Inn Soga (ドーミーイン蘇我) for receiving my parcel.


I ordered a Zojirushi rice cooker this time to Japan.


After unloading our luggage, we headed to Sarashina Saitou (更科 斉とう) near JR Shin-Kemigawa Station to have soba noodles for dinner.


Roughly at 22:00, we went to the restaurant in Dormy Inn Soga (ドーミーイン蘇我) for the free signature late-night food, soy sauce ramen.



Dormy Inn's signature, soy sauce ramen, was always steady and tasty!



After finishing the delicious free late-night food, we put on the bathrobe and headed to hot spring bath to relax!



The public baths here were not large. Here were 2 public baths respectively on the 1st floor and 2nd floor. They were respectively for men and women. Depending on the date, the public baths were for different genders.


I also brought my clothes here to do laundry. The coin laundry was on the 2nd floor.


After taking a hot spring bath, I just went to bed.


In the morning of Aug. 5, 2019, I got up and then went to the restaurant for breakfast. Customers could buy an additional breakfast here at 1,500 JPY (= 13.68 USD) when checking in.


Dormy Inn's breakfast depended on the local speciality of the city. The local specialities at Dormy Inn Soga (ドーミーイン蘇我) were bonito and peanut tofu!


I saw the beverages, juice and milk, as soon as I entered the restaurant.


It also served carrot juice.


The breakfast here was buffet breakfast.


The dishes here were various!


The foods varied from the Japanese cuisine to the western cuisine.


The foods also varied from the juicy deep fried food to the healthy salad.


Besides the well-done sunny eggs, customers could ordered the freshly-made omelette!


It even served the fruits and desserts!


Of course, the special signature we shouldn't missed here was the bonito cuisine!



It served the bonito rice.


Customers could directly enjoy the bonito rice, or have the bonito rice with hot tea and soup!


After I walked around the buffet, I took a tray of abundant and various dishes for breakfast!


The bonito rice with perilla leaves tasted good!


The outside of the bonito sashimi was slightly grilled. It tasted so fantastic with onions!


It was too hard to resist!



The deep fried foods here looked golden and mouth-watering!


The fried chicken tasted not only crispy outside but also tender and juicy inside!



The peanut tofu was full of peanut aroma. Surprisingly, it tasted quite good!


After finishing the tray of breakfast, I'd like to try the bonito ochazuke (お茶漬け).


I added the nori and common condiments of ochazuke (お茶漬け) into the bonito rice, and then I poured the hot tea and broth over the bonito rice.


Personally speaking, the bonito ochazuke was even more delicious than the initial bonito rice!


After that, I'd like to try the other dishes.



Of course, I'd like to have more of my favorite, grilled bonito sashimi!



The pumpkin soup here was also good. With the bread crumbs, it tasted even better!



I also strongly recommended the freshly-made omelette here!



Customers could ask the cook to add some cheese into the omelette. With some cheese, the omelette became more deliciosu!


At the end, I had the desserts and carrot juice. Frankly speaking, it was really a satisfying and wonderful breakfast!


Personally speaking, Dormy Inn Soga (ドーミーイン蘇我) is not only good to access, but also serving the special and heavenly breakfast! It's absolutely worth at least a stay when visiting Chiba, Japan!


Map Information


Business Hours:24 Hours
TEL:+81 43-261-2590

留言

  1. Great Post!!
    Thank you for this really useful and extensive post. I will keep it in mind, if I ever go for bed and breakfast düsseldorf in the HOTEL AM HOFGARTEN.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言