Menya Ikkei (麵屋壹慶), the Scrumptious Ramen with High Quality but at Relatively Low Prices in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Oct. 24, 2018, my friend and I went to Menya Ikkei (麵屋壹慶) to had ramen for dinner near MRT Zhongshan Elementary School Station, Taipei, Taiwan at 17:00. We'd like to avoid queueing, and I'd also like to watch the gacha stream of FGO! Even though we arrived at 17:00, there were some customers waiting for its opening in front of its door. 


We enter the ramen restaurant after 17:00.



The first thing we had to do was to order. We just bought the ramen tickets at the ticker machine and then passed it to the employees here. I ordered one bowl of special soy sauce ramen, and my friend ordered one bowl of salty pork-broth ramen with a soft-boiled egg.


After having our seats, I drank some water at first. The water here was iced, as the same as ramen restaurants in Japan. I really like it so much!


The indoor designs were bright and comfortable. The seats here were not too many, but the space here was relatively large to the other ramen restaurants. here were also some Japanese decorations, like Japan's sake or instant noodles.


Soon my special soy sauce ramen was served. Its garnish was the art! It also looked so luxurious!


I tried the soup at first. The soy sauce soup based on bonito broth was really tasty! After that, I mixed the soup with the mashed daikon on the perilla leave. It became a different yummy soup!


The sous-vide chicken tasted not only tender but also juicy!


And the sous-vide pork look a little pink. It was also quite juicy!


The sous-vide meat was really enough for an adult. Additionally, the soft-boiled egg was a little liquid!


Especially its noodles was so al dente! The combination of them was really remarkable!

And the impeccable special soy sauce ramen only cost me 220 TWD (= 7.09 USD) per bowl!

I feel sooooo hungry~~~ when editing this post!!! I can't wait to visit Menya Ikkei (麵屋壹慶) AGAIN!!!


There were lots of bubbles on my friend's salty pork-broth ramen with a soft-boiled egg. I tried a spoon of soup. It was so delectable and creamy!

Maybe next time I'll try the ramen with pork broth at Menya Ikkei (麵屋壹慶)! But personally speaking, I prefer to soy sauce ramen to pork broth ramen.


Map Information


Opening Hours:17:00 - 21:00 (Closed on Sundays and Mondays) 

留言