Menya Saburo(麵屋三郎), the Must-Visit Ramen Restaurant in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan


On Apr. 23, 2017, It was my first time to visit Menya Saburo! One of my relatives recommended this restaurant to me before! This motivated my curiosity! I decided to try it with my friend that day!

Menya Saburo(麵屋三郎
I ordered the ramen with chicken broth for my 1st time because I seldom saw any other kinds of ramen except ramen with pork broth in Taiwan! It seemed a unique option!


The ramen with chicken broth, TWD 180(USD 6)
The ramen with chicken broth tasted lighter than the ordinary ramen with pork broth. But its rich and flavorful chicken broth really attracted me! And its firm texture of noodles was quite good! The sliced BBQ pork was thin but soft and juicy!


Soon I visited Menya Saburo for my 2nd time on May 19, 2017! This time I ordered the ramen with pork broth and its BBQ pork rice!

The ramen with pork broth and BBQ pork rice
The ramen with pork broth was so rich! The other parts were as excellent as its ramen with chicken broth!

The ramen with pork broth, TWD 180(USD 6)

Its BBQ pork rice was pretty luscious! I liked it so much!

The BBQ pork rice, TWD 50(USD 1.67)
But I only recommend you to try it if you're still not full after the king-sized ramen! 

Any customers can add 1 bowl of noodles for free! But only the customers with his/her student ID card can get 1 bowl of rice for free! I think the ramen with chicken and pork broth are both with high quality! I may visit Menya Saburo soon for my 3rd time!

Map Information



Opening Hours: 17:00 - 22:00

留言