Yuanshan Tsui's Steamed Bun (圓山老崔蒸包), Serving the Succulent and Unique Buns in Taipei, Taiwan


In the morning of Jul. 19, 2019, I came to MRT Zhongshan Elementary School, Taipei, Taiwan. I heard that here was a special breakfast restaurant, Yuanshan Tsui's Steamed Bun (圓山老崔蒸包). I decided to try it that day!

I saw its working area when entering the restaurant.



It seemed very popular. I saw they keeping making new steamed buns.



The price of a steamer of steamed buns was 85 TWD (= 2.74 USD).


It served 2 kinds of steamed buns, beef and pork. I preferred beef to pork, so I ordered a steamer of steamed beef buns. Regarding its sour and spicy soup, it was too hot to have soup here in Taipei, Taiwan that morning.


The environment here looked OK!



But it was a shame that here was no air condition.


I just took a dish of chili and soy sauce at its sauce area and then waited for my steamed buns!


My steamed buns was soon served while I was taking my sauce dish.



Here was 10 steamed beef buns in a steamer.


The buns looked fully stuffed with beef!



Its outside was slight thick, and its inside was a little juicy and elastic. The texture was so unique!


I dipped it with the special chili and soy sauce, and that made it even more delicious!


I thought the steamed buns at Yuanshan Tsui's Steamed Bun (圓山老崔蒸包) was very good! Especially its stuffings was really unique! The bun was a pretty special gourmet and absolutely worth a try!


Map Information


Business Hours:06:30 - 13:00 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+8862 2581 7014

留言