Silver Ostrich Teppanyaki (銀鴕鳥鐵板燒), the Affordable and Delicious Teppanyaki Restaurant in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan!


On Jul. 24, 2019, my relatives and I had dinner together. We went to Silver Ostrich Teppanyaki (銀鴕鳥鐵板燒) in Xinzhuang, New Taipei, Taiwan for dinner.

There was a menu at its entrance. Its light meals looked quite affordable. I was going to order the light lamb meal at 150 TWD (= 4.83 USD) and a dish of basil egg at 30 TWD (= 0.97 USD).


Fortunately, we soon had seats after entering the restaurant! But after us, customers started queueing at its entrance.


The chef near us stir-fried the sliced cabbage professionally!


The stir-fried cabbage on the iron plate smelled so great! Even I, who didn't like to have vegetables, loved it so much!


The next dish was the basil egg I extra ordered!


The yellow mixed egg with fragrant and green basil was too hard to resist when the dish was served!



The basil egg was not only fragrant in smell but also fluffy in texture!



By the way, the hot rice here was unlimited at 10 TWD (= 0.32 USD)!


The soup and beverages were both unlimited for free!


The quality of rice here was not bad! At least, it was fluffy and grainy, not like the paste.


And then, I was waiting for my main course, stir-fried lamb.



Here was a special main course, ostrich meat!


One of us ordered the light ostrich meal. The ostrich meat was so lean with unique texture.


My stir-fried lamb tasted so tender, but its flavor was rich and strong!


But I like its heavy taste so much! It tasted so great especially with rice! They would be the golden combo!


In fact, here was the other kinds of vegetables, stir-fried bean sprouts. But it was the last one, and I forgot to take photos of the dish. I would probably upload the photos next time!


I think the meals Silver Ostrich Teppanyaki (銀鴕鳥鐵板燒) is very good! But the taste of meals there are relatively heavy. For me, that's good with rice! Additionally, its prices are inexpensive! I also strongly recommend its basil egg!


Map Information


Business Hours:10:30 - 14:00;17:00 - 21:00
Official Website:https://www.facebook.com/161561130599729/
TEL:+8862 2206 2775

留言