Yun Xiang Ting (雲香亭), the Affordable and Tasty San Noodles across from NTU, Taipei, Taiwan


On Mar. 20, 2019, I had lunch with my friend at noon. We visited Yun Xiang Ting (雲香亭), the restaurant just across from NTU, Taipei, Taiwan.


In fact, I used to visit Yun Xiang Ting (雲香亭) when I was a student nearby.


I used to eat the dry san noodles (chicken) (閃麵雞肉) and dry coconut noodles (chicken) (椰香雞肉麵) here.


Yun Xiang Ting (雲香亭) was as popular with students nearby as it had been!


Luckily, there was still some seats available. We could have our seats immediately.


That day I was hesitating between its dry san noodles (chicken) (閃麵雞肉) and dry coconut noodles (chicken) (椰香雞肉麵). My final decision was the large dry san noodles (chicken) (閃麵雞肉) at 90 TWD (= 2.87 USD).


I strongly recommended the home-made lemon chili sauce here!



The combination of lemon chili, onion, noodles and fried noodles was light and very tasty!


Its chicken meat was chicken breast. It tasted still good but a little dry!



My friend ordered the dry coconut noodles (chicken) (椰香雞肉麵) and beef ball soup. His noodles had an aroma of coconut. Moreover, compared with my dry san noodles (chicken) (閃麵雞肉), the coconut sauce in the dry coconut noodles (chicken) (椰香雞肉麵) moisten the chicken breast!



Personally speaking, the dry san noodles (chicken) (閃麵雞肉) tasted dry and light. The dry coconut noodles (chicken) (椰香雞肉麵) would be a better option for the customers loved moist texture and coconut aroma. In fact, they were both very delicious and affordable in large portion! But for me, I prefer the dry coconut noodles (chicken) (椰香雞肉麵) to the dry san noodles (chicken) (閃麵雞肉) just a little more!

Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 15:00;17:00 - 20:30
TEL:+8862 2362 8806


留言