Tiffany, the Restaurant Specializing in Extremely Delicious Omi Beef in Omihachiman, Shiga, Japan!


In the early morning of Feb. 15, 2019, after having my McGriddle for breakfast at the McDonald's, I started with my 5-Day Kintetsu Rail Pass from Namba Station, Osaka, Japan to Kyoto via Nara by Kintetsu Railway. And then I transferred to JR at Kyoto Station to arrived in Omihachiman, Shiga!


It was really a long journey! The only purpose was to enjoy the very famous wagyu, Omi Beef (近江牛) at Tiffany, the restaurant specializing in Omi Beef at Omihachiman, Shiga!


Tiffany would open at 11:30, but I arrived at Tiffany at 10:45. I was Tiffany's 1st customer that day!


During weekday lunch time, Tiffany served Omi Beef Steak Lunch (近江牛ステーキランチ) at the relatively reasonable price! It only cost me 4,536 JPY (= 40.53 USD). It was quite affordable!


I ordered 1 set of Omi Beef Steak Lunch (近江牛ステーキランチ). I'd like my loin steak medium-rare with the rice cultivated locally. I was really looking forward to them!


Because I was the 1st customer, I didn't see other customers when having my seat.


The salad and soup was served at first!


The fat of Omi beef was added into the soup. The soup tasted pretty good and smooth!


The customers at Tiffany became more and more when I was waiting for my steak. There was eventually no seat available before 12:00.


The Omi beef I highly expected was finally appeared on my table with the rice cultivated in Omihachiman, Shiga!


The steak smelled too good to resist when I was taking the photos!


The outside of the steak was seared to perfection; the inside of the steak was still kept slightly pink and very tender!


The beautiful and pink Omi beef steak tasted great with a little sea salt!


I also recommended to try the Omi beef with wasabi and Japanese soy sauce very much!


The tender Omi beef steak with the fat almost melted when putting in my mouth and the excellent hot local rice were the impeccable combination!


I also saw the chief cooking other customers' steak!


After finishing the scrumptious Omi beef, I drank a cup of black tea and took a break.


The environment of Tiffany was also very comfortable!


There were some seats closed to the big and bright windows


The inner area was for the single customers


The Omi Beef Steak Lunch only cost me 4,536 JPY (= 40.53 USD), including the tax! And the credit card was also acceptable here! I thought I was so lucky that I could enjoy the high-quality wagyu, Omi beef at the relatively affordable price! What a bargain! The portion was also very satisfying!


I heard that the Omi beef croquette at the butcher shop under Tiffany was also good, but I was really full then. I decided to give it up.


This detour to Shiga for Omi beef was worth my time and money during this trip!

After Tiffany, I bought the day pass for Ohmi Railway and then took the train to my next destination, Toyosato Elementary School Old School Buildings (豊郷小学校)!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 15:00;17:00 - 20:30 (週二公休)
 TEL:+81 748-33-3055

留言