Old CKHS Noodle Restaurant (老建中麵店), the Noodles I Always Miss So Much in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Mar. 20, 2019, I decided to have the dinner which made me feel nostalgic! Therefore, I visited Old CKHS Noodle Restaurant (老建中麵店) near Chien-Kuo Senior High School (建國中學), Taipei, Taiwan.

It has been over 10 years since I had noodles at Old CKHS Noodle Restaurant (老建中麵店) for my 1st time. Although I visited here even less frequently after graduating from high school, I'd always like to eat the noodles here when passing by it.


For me, my favorite here has always been the spicy wonton noodles (炒手麵). I started to have noodles here at 70 TWD (= 2.27 USD). Now the price here is 95 TWD (= 3.08 USD).


The noodles topping with full of Sichuan pepper smelled great and tasted dumbing. The a little sour and spicy sauce and mince pork was perfectly matched with the noodles


The texture of noodles here was slightly soft but still acceptable.


Additionally, the wonton looked small, but its texture inside was full and firm!


Personally speaking, it was the combination at the golden ratio! I mixed them well and tasted the spicy wonton noodles (炒手麵) carefully. It was not only about my good old days but also quite delicious spicy wonton noodles (炒手麵)!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:30 - 15:00;16:30 - 20:00 (Closed on Saturdays and Sundays)
TEL:+8862 2337 7968

留言