Daishukappo Masami (大眾割烹まさ味), the High-Quality and Scrumptious Seafood Breakfast at Fukuoka Fish Market, Fukuoka, Japan


On Dec. 20, 2018, I boarded the overnight ferry from Busan, South Korea in the evening. After one-night sailing, I arrived at Hakata Ferry Terminal, Fukuoka, Japan. After entering Japan, I unloaded my luggage as soon as possible and then went to Fukuoka Fish Market for breakfast.


It took me around 10 minutes to waking from Akasaka Station to Fukuoka Fish Market. There were several restaurants inside the building. Everyone seemed quite good!



When considering which one I should walk in, I walked to the front of Daishukappo Masami (大眾割烹まさ味).



My attention was caught by the food model and promotion. The signature seafood donburi (特上海鮮丼) looked not only beautiful but also mouth-watering!


There were 2 kinds of seats: tatami seats and bar seats. My seat was the bar seat.


Of course, I ordered the signature seafood donburi (特上海鮮丼)! That was exactly why I walked in here!


After a while, my signature seafood donburi (特上海鮮丼) was served! Frankly speaking, it looked even fresher and prettier than the food model outside the restaurant!


I couldn't wait longer to enjoy the various fresh and appetizing seafood!


There were sashimi, fish roe, shrimp, squid and attractive sea urchin on the dish! The plate presentation was too gorgeous to distract from it!



The various fresh seafood soaked in the soy sauce tasted not too salty. They were perfectly matched with the wasabi, nori and the Japanese rice! Every spoon here brought me different kind of enjoyments!


Its side dishes included a bowl of chawanmushi (茶碗蒸し, Japanese egg custard dish). Daishukappo Masami (大眾割烹まさ味) was really generous to its customers!


The scrumptious and gorgeous signature donburi was only at the discounted price that day, 1,050 JPY (= 9.67 USD). What a big bargain!

My 1st meal in Japan this time was so bountiful! That made me really happy! After the satisfied breakfast, I went to Hakata Station by subway to get my JR North Kyushu Pass for the next days!


Map Information



Opening Hours:08:00 - 14:00;17:00 - 21:00 (Closed on Sundays)
TEL:+81 92-711-6312

留言