Sweet Redbean Buns (대구근대골목단팥빵 본점), the Buns Fully Stuffed with Matcha Cream and Red Bean Paste in Yangnyeong Market, Daegu, South Korea!


On Sep. 12, 2018, after I enjoyed the wonderful steamed pork ribs at Geosong (거송갈비찜), Yangnyeong Market, Daegu, South Korea, I was going to Dongdaegu Station to leave for Busan by SRT. But I saw the Sweet Redbean Buns Bakery on my way to Jungangno Station. I decided to buy one sweet red bean bun for dessert on SRT.


After I entered the bakery, I saw its signatures!


There were red bean buns with 2 flavors, plain cream and matcha cream! The price of one bun was 2,500 KRW (= 2.2 USD).


They both looked quite attractive foe me. They made me in dilemma. I was so full that I couldn't finish two buns.


After my careful consideration, my final decision was the Red Bean Bun with Matcha Cream!


By the way, credit cards were generally accepted at most stores except street vendors in South Korea. So did Sweet Redbean Buns! It was very convenient for me to travel in South Korea without too much money exchanging!


After that, I found that there was also a Sweet Redbean Bun Bakery at Dongdaegu Station. My suggestion for those who would take high-speed railway was to buy the bun just at the station.


On the SRT train from Dongdaegu to Busan, I enjoyed the red bean bun with matcha cream. Personally speaking, the stuffings were really full! The matcha cream with light aroma of tea and the smooth but a little chunky red bean paste were really the gold combination for dessert! That would be even better to enjoy it with a hot cup of black coffee or tea! 


Map Information


Opening Hours:08:00 - 22:00
TEL:+82 10-2074-8073

留言