Battery Replacement at Apple Store in Fukuoka, Japan (iPhone 6s Program for Unexpected Shutdown Issues)

(中文版:日本福岡Apple Store更換電池記 (iPhone 6s意外關機方案))

On Sep. 14, 2018, I visited Fukuoka, Japan for my university classmate reunion. Additionally, I had another important mission to complete, my battery replacement for 3-year-old iPhone 6s 16GB at Apple Store in Fukuoka!


Because I bought it when it was just released, my serial number was eligible for a battery replacement of iPhone 6s Program for Unexpected Shutdown Issues, free of charge in the first 3 years!

So, I decided to replace my battery before the 3rd anniversary! I thought that I could continue to use my iPhone 6s until the day when Apple stops updating iOS on iPhone 6s one day!

My battery health was at 75% then!

I made my reservation on Sep. 7, 2018. (You can make your reservation one week earlier.) I was really afraid that I would waste my time going to Apple Store and fail to fix my iPhone 6s due to too many customers. The reason why I didn't replace my phone battery in Taiwan was that I saw the poor reviews about Apple Taipei 101.

My friend and I got to the Apple Store at 14:40 near Tenjinminami Station, Fukuoka, Japan.

The service here was quite good! But because we asked for an English-speaking employee at Genius Bar during the popular period, it took us a little time to wait.





After short waiting, an English-speaking employee helped me check my phone to make sure that the only service I need was only battery replacement. After checking, it was roughly at 15:10.


Soon I got back the quotation. The only thing I needed to do was to bring my passport and quotation here and then pick up my iPhone 6s. It cost me 0 JPY!

It took 2.5 hours to replace the new battery! But Tenjin was a good place to kill time! My friend and I went to Toranoana Bookstore and Tenjin Underground City! Moreover, there were also Don Quijote Store and some drugstores. Time really flew!

At 17:30, I walked back to Apple Store Fukuoka Tenjin. I hadn't seen my batter health at 100% for a long time!


But the new battery was quite low! Charging was ASAP!

I took an photo for Apple Store Fukuoka Tenjin before I left!


I've used my iPhone 6s for half of a month. The phone is now still quite good! I think I'll keep using it until Apple stops updating iOS on 6s!


Map Information


Opening Hours:10:00 - 21:00
TEL:+81 92-736-6800

留言

張貼留言