Genki Cantonese Steamed Rice Roll (元氣廣式腸粉), the Delicious Food at an Affordable Price in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Sep. 3, 2018, my friend and I met at MRT Nanjing-Fuxing Station, Taipei, Taiwan for dinner! We walked to Genki Cantonese Steamed Rice Roll (元氣廣式腸粉) together because both of us had never had Cantonese steamed rice roll!

I ordered one large bowl of Cantonese steamed rice roll. It only cost me 90 TWD (= 2.92 USD)! Moreover, I got one free cup of soy milk by checking in here!



Soon, our Cantonese steamed rice roll were served. It looked quite good in size!


At first, I tried a spoon of soup! It tasted smooth and mild for me! It was also quite matched with the chill sauce I asked!


The Cantonese steamed rice roll tasted also quite al-dente with enough egg. Without doubt, it was so mouth-watering!


There were also enough shrimps and vegetables inside the Cantonese steamed rice roll!


We thought that spending only 90 TWD (= 2.82 USD) enjoying the amazing dinner was so satisfying! It was a not only delicious but also balanced meal!.

But the only fly in the ointment here was no AC at the restaurant! Taking out your yummy Cantonese Steamed Rice Roll might be a smart choice especially in summers!


Map Information


Opening Hours:07:00 - 20:00 (週二公休)
TEL:+886 989 219 077

留言