No. 15 Cafe, the Cafeteria with Nice Coffee, Cakes and Adorable Cats in Shulin, New Taipei, Taiwan!

(中文版:No.15事啡之地--米蘭15號,美味的咖啡,手工甜點,以及可愛的貓咪 (台灣新北樹林))

This time I'd like to introduce one of my favorite cafeterias, No. 15 Cafe(No.15事啡之地--米蘭15號). It's located in Shulin District, New Taipei City, Taiwan. I strongly recommend cat, cake and coffee lovers to visit this cafe!

No. 15 Cafe(No.15事啡之地--米蘭15號)
Official Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/no15coffee/

I always feel so warm as soon as I enter No. 15 Cafe due to the good interior design!

The inside of No. 15 Cafe-1
The inside of No. 15 Cafe-2

The desserts are all made by the owners of cafe. They serves different homemade cakes at regular intervals!

最近一次去的甜點
The cakes I saw recently
But the union of those different cakes is scrumptious with high quality. I especially love the cheesecakes there!

Its coffee beans are from various countries! The coffee beans vary from the soil, climate and roasting! You have over 20 options!

Coffee Menu
Each time I order the coffee not as the same as the previous time! I imagine that I travel around the world via the coffee!

If you think you're poor at making your decision among so many kinds of coffees, you can just ask the owners of the cafeteria!

One delicious piece of cake and one cup of coffee only cost you TWD 180(USD 5.85). Moreover, there are adorable cats around you! I think it's an absolute bargain!








If you're not used to coffee, I'd probably recommend you to try the Indian Masala Milk Tea(印度瑪夏拉鮮奶茶) here! It tastes also good!


The cats here had been stray cats. They were adopted by the owners here. One of the cats here, A-Fat(阿肥) really impressed me as soon as I saw him for my 1st time!


I heard that he weighed over 13 kilograms recently but had been thin as soon as he was adopted! The reason is probably because he's really afraid of recalling the memory of hunger when straying. He has always eaten more than one normal adult cat's appetite, and then the accumulated fat resulted in his obesity.



Although A-Fat(阿肥) looks fatty, he acts like a normal cat! He can jump onto the higher table at the cafe! Sometimes in the evening, he goes out possibly to exercise and then comes back to No. 15 cafe!


A-Fat(阿肥) likes to take a cat nap on the cushions and throw pillows. He's really smart!



There are also other cats at the cafe!

Kaidi(凱弟)
Baobao(豹豹) and A-Fat(阿肥)

The last photo is A-Fat(阿肥) sleeping on some customer's bag!





Access: Just walk 10 minutes from Shulin Railway Station!

留言