What Day Kitchen(花嘴廚房), the Brunch with High Quality at a Bargain Price at Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan

(中文版:花嘴廚房,台灣台北西門町的高CP值平價早午餐!)

What Day Kitchen(花嘴廚房) located at Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan is one of the restaurants on my favorite lists. I often go there with my friends or relatives for lunch, brunch or dinner because not only the price is pretty affordable but also the brunches are yummy!

What Day Kitchen's Menu at Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan
What Day Kitchen's menu
What Day Kitchen's official fan page: https://www.facebook.com/whatdaykitchen/
Although it focuses on brunches, it actually open until 20:00 expect on Sundays. I prefer to go to What Day Kitchen in the evening due to avoiding queue during daytime.

My favorite set is the farfalle with cream sauce and porcini (白醬牛肝蕈蝴蝶麵套餐). I always order one blueberry cheese bagel additionally for dessert! I usually prefer to drink a glass of honey and lemon water.

台灣台北花嘴廚房蝴蝶麵早餐+藍莓起司貝果
Farfalle with cream sauce and porcini + Blueberry cheese bagel (TWD 80 + TWD 35) (USD 3.71)
I love both the farfalle with cream sauce and porcini and scrambled eggs here very much!

The blueberry cheese bagel
I always order the blueberry cheese bagel here because I love the blueberry cheese sauce on the bagel! It's a good match for dessert of tea time! Because I usually go there in the evening, I seldom have the bagel with one cup of Americano.

Homemade fish fillet set (TWD 105)
I also recommend the homemade fish fillet(自製魚排早餐) there! The fish fillet is so tasty and the set includes one slice of bread with any sauce you want!

P.S. The popcorn beside the set was the souvenir my friend brought from Chicago, IL, USA. It was not sold at What Day Kitchen.

I strongly recommend What Day Kitchen(花嘴廚房), it's the must-try restaurant at a reasonable price at Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan!

The Map


留言