Menya Saimi, the Best Ramen in Hokkaido, Japan


(中文版本:麵屋彩未 日本北海道最佳拉麵)

Sapporo is famous for miso ramen! Of so many ramen restaurants in Sapporo, Menya Saimi is the best-rated!
(Reference: RamenDB in Hokkaido)

Menya Saimi, the best ramen in Hokkaido, Japan
Menya Saimi's front door

Of course, as a ramen lover, I couldn't miss the high-rated ramen shop in Sapporo when visiting Sapporo. I went to this ramen store roughly at 13:30, on May 19, 2016. I just went north to Sapporo from Aomori that day.

Luckily, for such a well-known restaurant, I didn't spend much time on queueing. It only took me 30 minutes to get in and have a seat. But I had no idea why people who lined up for the ramen was still increasing, even if it was closed to 14:00, not the peak hour of lunch.
Menya Saimi, the best ramen in Hokkaido, Japan
People was queueing for the best ramen in Sapporo

I swear, that is the best miso ramen I've ever had in my life!
Menya Saimi's spicy miso ramen
Menya Saimi's most famous ramen, hot spicy miso ramen, only at JPY 800!
The noodles was so al dente, and the soup tasted full of miso with a little spicy flavor. Now I also still can't forget its BBQ pork, not too fat or thin, only tasty and juicy!

Please don't forget to put Menya Saimi on your itinerary when visiting Sapporo if you think you‘re a gastronomist!


How to get to Menya Saimi? 
Menya Saimi is near Misono Station!


留言

  1. Wow Such a great Blog. I discovered this which is exceptionally usefull. Extraordinary article. Cheap Japanese food orchard

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you for sharing the article. The data that you provided in the blog is informative and effective.
    Cheap Japanese food orchard

    回覆刪除

張貼留言