The Fresh and Tasty Xiaolongbao (小籠包) on Minquan Rd., Luzhou, New Taipei, Taiwan!


In the morning of Mar. 26, 2020, my friend and I met at Xitou Park (溪頭公園). Banqiao, New Taipei, Taiwan. We rode the shared bicycles across New Taipei Bridge and then just headed along the riverside. Our destination was the nameless Xiaolongbao (小籠包) booth on Minquan Rd., Luzhou.

We heard that the nameless Xiaolongbao (小籠包) booth on Minquan Rd. was pretty popular with local residents in Luzhou, so we'd like to try the xiaolongbao here!


Here were 10 xiaolongbao in a bamboo steamer. The price was 70 TWD (= 2.31 USD) per steamer.


Here was no dining area, so we decided to take the xiaolongbao out and dine at the park nearby.


I ordered a steamer of xiaolongbao (小籠包) at 70 TWD (= 2.31 USD) and a cup of black bean milk (黑豆漿) at 15 TWD (= 0.5 USD)


Each of the xiaolongbao looked not small and fully stuffed for us when we opened the takeout box.


Because I loved spicy food, I asked for the chili sauce, but the chili sauce here tasted not very spicy!


After I put the xiaolongbao into my mouth, I found that its wrapper was slightly thick but al dente!


The stuffing was so full inside the xiaolongbao! The minced pork tasted so fresh and moist. With the scallions inside, the xiaolongbao became more delicious!

The xiaolongbao on Minquan Rd. was really high-quality! That would be the reason why it was always so popular with locals. We both considered that the xiaolongbao here was worth our bike trip!


Map Information


Business Hours:05:30 - 12:00 (Closed on Mondays)
TEL:+8862 2283 7646

留言