Omelegg, Serving the Affordable and Mouth-Watering Omelette Breakfast in Amsterdam, Netherlands!


After 13-hour flight, I arrived in Amsterdam, Netherlands in the morning of Nov. 30, 2019. Because, I arrived here so early that I decided to enjoy the breakfast at Downtown Amsterdam!

Thus, I walked to Omelegg near Amsterdam Central Station. It opened at 8:00 that morning!


Although the seats here were slightly crowded, Omelegg was actually a small but relaxing restaurant.


Here were some larger tables for more customers.


The menus here were made of wood. Compared to other restaurants in Amsterdam, the foods here were quite affordable!


I just ordered a cup of black coffee at 1.9 EUR (= 63 TWD) and a course, Delicate Ham & Farmer Cheese Omelette, at 7.9 EUR (= 264 TWD). I also ordered one add-on, mushroom, at 0.5 EUR (= 17 TWD).


My coffee was served at first with the Belgian Lotus cookie. The warm coffee was really good for me just entering from the outdoors.


After a while, my delicate ham & farmer cheese omelette with additional mushroom was served!


The breakfast mainly consisted of the omelette, European bread and vegetables. It looked simple but mouth-watering!


The omelette was filled with a lot of mushroom!


The silky and fluffy omelette with slightly salty farmer cheese, delicate ham and fresh mushroom tasted almost impeccable!


I enjoyed such a fantastic omelette with the European bread and vegetables! The breakfast here was pretty satisfying!


Besides heavenly foods, the service at Omelegg was also kind and nice!


After finishing the wonderful breakfast, I walked back to Amsterdam Central Station and waited for the train to my next destination, Bremen, Germany!


Map Information



Business Hours:07:00 - 16:00 (週一至週五);08:00 - 16:00 (週六&週日)
Official Website:https://omelegg.com/
TEL:+31 20 233 2406

留言