Jipin Fried Dumpling (及品鍋貼), Serving the Crispy, Juicy and Heavenly Fried Dumplings in Shilin, Taipei, Taiwan!


In the evening of Dec. 17, 2019, I went to Jipin Fried Dumpling (及品鍋貼), my friend's top recommendation, for dinner near MRT Shilin Station, Taipei, Taiwan.

I saw so many customers when arriving at Jipin Fried Dumpling (及品鍋貼). Luckily, here was just a seat available as soon as I arrived! I got my seat so soon!


Jipin Fried Dumpling (及品鍋貼) only served 1 kind of potstickers (fried dumplings), but several kinds of boiled dumplings!


Besides its Chinese menu, the menus here were written in English and Japanese with food photos.


The price of side dish here was 50 TWD (= 1.66 USD) each. The side dishes looked quite delicious. But I didn't ordered any side dishes because I visited Jipin Fried Dumpling (及品鍋貼) alone.


My final decision was 15 potstickers (fried dumplings) and 1 cup of signature beverage, soy milk black tea, at 25 TWD (= 0.83 USD). The price of the potsticker (fried dumpling) here was 5 TWD (= 0.17 USD) each.


Customers here had to pay the bill as soon as they placed their orders. After I finished the payment, I could get my beverage by myself.


After a long while, the good-smelling and golden fried dumplings (potstickers) were served!


The fried dumpling wrapper here was so crispy but not greasy at all! It tasted very good with the aroma of wheat!


The stuffing here was also quite fresh, juicy and tasty! It also stroke a perfect equilibrium between lean and fat meats!


Personally speaking, the potstickers (fried dumplings) here tasted even better with a little soy sauce and chili pepper!



After finishing the fantastic potstickers (fried dumplings), I felt so satisfied with both its flavor and portion!

Additionally, I found that the customers here kept coming one after another! The length of queueing became longer and longer! It was really a popular restaurant proportional to its gourmet!


Map Information


Business Hours:11:10 - 20:30 (Closed on Sundays)
TEL:+8862 2833 0217

留言